Special Services Preschool
We offer a variety of preschool options for children with developmental disabilities. We help students gain skills necessary to enter Kindergarten through individualized education programs (IEP). Our program emphasizes learning in five developmental areas: social/emotional, motor, communication, cognitive and adaptive.
- Inclusive preschool for children with disabilities
- Speech-language therapy, physical therapy, and occupational therapy
Our educational team includes:
- Special education teachers
- School psychologist
- Hearing specialist
- Speech-language pathologists
- Occupational therapists/certified occupational therapy assistants
- Physical therapists
- School nurse
- Educational Assistants
Please call 558-5860 for more information.