Special Services Preschool
We offer a variety of preschool options for children ages 3-5 with developmental disabilities. We help students gain skills necessary to enter Kindergarten through individualized education programs (IEP). Our program emphasizes learning in five developmental areas: social/emotional, motor, communication, cognitive and adaptive.
- Inclusive preschool for children with disabilities; developmental preschool sessions AM/PM
- Alternative Instruction Model (AIM)
- Speech-language therapy, physical therapy, and occupational therapy
Our educational team includes:
- Special education teachers
- School psychologist
- Hearing specialist
- Speech-language pathologists
- Occupational therapists/certified occupational therapy assistants
- Physical therapists
- School nurse
- Para educators
Please call 558-5860 for more information about eligibility, fees and registration.