ECEAP - Free Preschool
The Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP) is a FREE preschool program for eligible children.
- Early childhood education in half-day & full-day classrooms
- Social and emotional development
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Health screenings and connections to medical, dental & mental health services
- Family support services
- Parent education and leadership opportunities
Who is eligible?
- Children 3 or 4 years old by August 31,
- From a family with annual income at or below 110 percent of federal poverty level; or
- Qualify for school district special education services; or
- Have developmental or environmental risk factors that could affect school success